10M 32A 40A Type 1 EV Charging Extension Cable SAE J1772 Plug to Socket
1.Rated Current: 32A, AC
2.Operation Voltage: 250V
3.Withstand Voltage: 2000V
4.IP Grade: IP54
6.Temperature: -30 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
The electric vehicle charging extension line is the carrier connecting the electric vehicle and the charging pile, and its basic function is to transmit electric energy. However, with the development of charging technology, in order to better complete the charging process, electric vehicles and charging piles need to communicate and automatically control when necessary. The safety of electric vehicles has become the focus of the industry. In the charging and discharging process of electric vehicles, due to long time, high current intensity and high frequency of cable use, its safety should be highly valued. Therefore, the charging process puts forward higher requirements for the charging cable. The charging cable not only needs to have the function of power transmission, but also needs to transfer the status and information of the vehicle and power battery to the charging pile for real-time interaction, and control the charging action under necessary conditions, so as to complete the charging process safely and reliably. Precautions for the use of electric vehicle charging extension line:
1. It is recommended to charge every day, so that the battery is in a shallow cycle state and the service life of the battery will be prolonged.
2. During use, the charging time and frequency shall be accurately grasped according to the actual situation. Overcharge, over discharge and under charge will shorten the battery life.
3. Avoid heating the plug during charging. Too long heating time will lead to short circuit or poor contact of the plug and damage the charger and battery. Therefore, in case of the above conditions, the oxide shall be removed or the connector shall be replaced in time.
4. Be sure to follow the instructions on protecting the charger in the manual, and try to protect the charger to prevent vibration and bumping. In addition, keep the charger ventilated during charging, otherwise it will not only affect the service life of the charger, but also affect the charging state and damage the battery.
5. Periodically perform a full discharge of the battery and then fully charge the battery. Regular deep discharge of the battery is also conducive to activating the battery, which can slightly improve the capacity of the battery.